Monique Mozelle Bates
Monique is a native New Yorker who moved to the Washington DC Metro area in 2006. She loves spending time with her family & traveling the world. She decides her travel locations based on the pictures she envisions taking.
Mozelle Enterprises was born out of Monique’s love for project management and finding solutions to problems. Both areas requires one to have meticulous analytical & planning abilities and the capability to strategize across teams. Monique believes more time one spends on maximizing efficiencies upfront will lead to increased productivity which in turn means a favorable bottom line.
She’s been doing what she love for over 20 years & doesn’t see herself stopping anytime soon!
Another love of hers is planning and executing memorable events. She has planned events on various scales, from 20 attendee conferences to multi-city events with over 7,000 attendees. Her keen attention to detail has afforded her the opportunity to work with various organizations.
Her portfolio includes working with organizations to:
- Act as a catalyst for change and serves as a strategic change maker.
- Compose, refine and enforce operational standards
- Develop policies and procedures for implementation and execution regarding the reopening of 4k sites across the country during the global pandemic
- Design, enact & lead a project management office
- Create & implement project management standards.
- Identify operational efficiencies which streamlined processes.
- Identify financial efficiencies which has led to cost savings ranging between 10% and 30%.
- Ensure successful execution of internal and external facing events, conferences and meetings.
- Manage day of event logistics and temporary staff.
- Provide exceptional high level service from pre event to post event.